Wednesday, June 10, 2015

In preparation to my upcoming fourth annual Sweet Scrappers’ retreat – June Jubilee …

June Jubilee Workshops!


A couple from my team and I have been sweetly " scrapping away " towards creating some really sweet June Jubilee workshops for our attendees!  So take a peek at the projects/workshops below and RSVP to me ASAP the workshops you would like a kit or to join during our retreat or book a date for me/us to come to you! 

June Bloom Darlings frame and tag set


CTMH paper and embellishments make any project bloom into beauty and this is a perfect example!  Sweet, sweet embellished frame and tag! 

 Let’s go to the beach layout pop

This creative layout is actually a SIX page layout cleverly placed into THREE pages with flips and flops and flaps! 


Taste of Summer Mixed Media mini album


This tastefully put together mini-mix album by CTMH is screaming summer bliss!  There are 12 – 4" x 4" pages in a mix of vellum, white cardstock, and kraft, ⅞" wide spine.   



Star Spangle Banner home decor

This sweet star spangled star is definitely a door stopper!  Sweetly proclaiming patriotism!  Sweet indoor/outdoor décor! 100% American, 100% CTMH products!





7 comments:

  1. Love your new blog site, Lisa! I'm saving it to my favorites list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to have some fun at my first weekend retreat. Lots of laughing, drinking, eating and a little bit of scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to getting some pages done and some girl time.

    ReplyDelete