I love wearing crafty attire! Post a picture of yourself wearing crafty attire (e.g., crafty message t-shirt, craft apron, Close to My Heart attire, etc.)! Close to My Heart has a few crafty items you can sport!
If you are to purchase any of the following today through end of August, you will receive a bonus item(s) from me:
• Sweet Rolling Tote: a FREE Medium Organizer!
• Sweet Shoulder Tote: a FREE Patterned Paper Pack of YOUR choice!
• Make Someone Smile T Shirt: a FREE sweet stamp set! Smiles Begin with You!
Sweet Rolling Tote Durable rolling bag designed to hold organizers in various sizes. Top zips all the way down for easy loading. Front pocket sized to fit 12" × 12" paper, plus two additional side pockets to store more! Finished size 25½" × 16" ×17½". Some assembly required.
Shoulder bag with snap closure. Comfortably fits our 12" × 12" paper organizers. Perfect for carrying projects in progress, idea books, papers, small tools, and embellishments.
Make Someone Smile T-shirt 100% cotton, Classic red or Heathered nickel
For every t-shirt you purchase, we will donate $10 of the proceeds to Operation Smile™.
Thursday, July 28, 2016
I think this is my new favorite card style, I go crazy with it and it really makes things pop! Florence paper pack, Sapphire ink, Artiste Circuit Cartridge and the sweet “Beach Life” stamp set!
This card was super easy to put together. I used a 12 x 12 sheet of paper and cut down 4 x 11. Then I used the bone folder to make a crisp fold at 8 inches. Once the fold is in place, normally i would make these all even and cut two pieces roughly at 2 ½ each (this one has a little larger top).
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Monday, July 11, 2016
Cute lil cards I created utilizing the “Scrapbook Queen” stamp set and the sweet Florence paper pack and embellishments (Florence Sequins) for my monthly card swap!
Friday, July 8, 2016
Sweetly scrapped vintage Close to My Heart stamp set with the current Magical paper pack and correlating embellishments! So much fun! I just love, love, love the novelty of CTMH stamps and all their “girlie girl” stamps over the years … for sure treasures!
These little cards were created for a portion of prizes i gave away for my facebook party participation -- Sweet Scrappin with Lisa FB page!
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Friday, July 1, 2016
Sierra’s going to Capernwray!
My sweet, godly niece Sierra is on a mission to attend bible school in England for six months (September 2016 – March 2017)! I’ve put together a fun, creative, fellowship fundraiser for her! The sweet creative session will be held in Temecula at the local Corner Bakery on Saturday, July 30, 2016! All profits of the workshop will go to Sierra for her trip & educational costs!
Won’t you join us for a fun day of fellowship and creativity? The total cost of the event is $40 which includes all materials needed for the workshop and a sweet lunch & sweets galore!
Several ways to bless Sierra through this fundraiser:
· If you plan to attend, please RSVP immediately and submit the entire payment to PayPal – email@example.com with a note referencing “Sierra goes to Capernwray!” and I will order all products and meal necessities!
· Unable to attend but would like to purchase the kit to benefit Sierra? Go to http://lisadlaski.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9179&ci=5565 order kit and download the coordinating guide! Feel free to browse the site; for, all sales go to Sierra! Confirm the order(s) go to the “Sierra goes to Capernwray!” gathering name.
· Would prefer to donate without purchasing product? Go to her GoFundMe site: https://www.gofundme.com/capernwraysierra
· More Info about Sierra and her journey? Visit her blog: http://sierragoestocapernwray.blogspot.com/2016/06/announcing-my-trip-to-capernwray-hall.html?m=1
Workshop kit ($27) contains all the products you need to create:
· THREE complete scrapbooking layouts
· A picture my life pocket scrapbooking layout
· A set of adorable cards – EIGHT (8) cards, 2 of each design