Thursday, May 26, 2016

Throwback Thursday!




Throwback Thursday!

These sweet cards I created last night are all mainly from discontinued Close to my Heart paper packs, stamp sets and accessories (boo! L)  - so they are unavailable for purchase.  However, this just shows the sweet investment of sweetness for forever usage!  

These cards I think reveal the different sides of my “girlie-girl” character … do you have any artwork you’ve created that speak a statement of who you are?  

Celebrate Throwback Thursday!  Go to my website Clearance section, select an item you like, save the image and post the price with why you like the item!  

Remember Clearance only means clearing out of inventory, it in no way reflects defective or any less quality that ALL Close to my Heart products are known for!


Join my Sweet Scrappin’ with Lisa! Facebook group for ongoing challenges, games and prizes!!!





Sweetly Scrappin'

Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment