Thursday, July 28, 2016

Florence Cards

I think this is my new favorite card style, I go crazy with it and it really makes things pop!  Florence paper pack, Sapphire ink, Artiste Circuit Cartridge and the sweet “Beach Life” stamp set!




This card was super easy to put together.  I used a 12 x 12 sheet of paper and cut down 4 x 11.  Then I used the bone folder to make a crisp fold at 8 inches.  Once the fold is in place, normally i would make these all even and cut two pieces roughly at 2 ½ each (this one has a little larger top).

Matted paper, took one of the two cut pieces and places adhesive on top and bottom.  Took the additional cut piece matched it with the bottom of the “back” side of card and adhered the adhesive piece vertically.

Additional with same style card ...


No comments:

Post a Comment