Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Base and Bling Bash!!!


This is a last chance to order the above CTMH Base and Bling from my website’s, “While Supplies Last!”  I cannot guarantee these sweet items will be there for very long – because when they are gone, they are gone! 
I know it’s early – but think Christmas, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, etc.!!! You can create sweet, sweet gifts for yourself or your loved ones at such an incredibly LOW price with the guarantee of CTMH quality!!!  You will want to adhere all your sweet embellishments unto our Base and Bling with our Liquid Glass to ensure durability and sweet results!
I will be creating some sweet samples as soon as my order has arrived and will post pics soon!  I just didn’t want a day to go by without you being able to get a great DEAL!!!  
Create your designs, email me pics and I will post them to my blog, Facebook page, Instagram (SweetScrappinwLisa) page AND you will receive a sweet, sweet CTMH surprise via mail (remember to include your mailing address!).
Have a sweet, sweet time shopping! Shop now!
Sweetly Scrapping!

Lisa J
Join any of my social networking sites!
·                     llaski@earthlink.net
·                     sweetscrappinwithlisalaski.blogspot.com/
·                     facebook.com/SweetScrappinWithLisa

·                     pinterest.com/leelee

No comments:

Post a Comment