Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Hello my sweet scrappers,



I was given a great splurge of encouragement and excitement from Close to my Heart (CTMH) convention last month and really want to share the love with what I love to do!  I was hoping you would consider having a gathering from me next month?  We always have soo much fun with these and I really want to get back on track with my small business.




I can do several different type gatherings or workshops for you and your friends! 

·         I can do the traditional gathering, where I will have a sweet simple but impressive “make and take” – where you and your friends will make a paper craft and take it with them!  And then I can point out a few things that CTMH offers in products and the like.  If you were to earn a gathering of $150 in sales, you would automatically receive $25 in CTMH product credit …. If you would like to have a strictly on-line party we can do that as well! 

Hostess Rewards!  (for both gatherings and workshops!)

Workshops are also a lot of fun! 
·        I can do a workshop! There are several, numerous options in fact, for workshops!  We can do a traditional, ”Workshop on the go” (Card workshop or Scrapbooking workshop) where CTMH puts everything together for you: instructions, scrapbook paper, embellishments and a sweet sweet stamp set.  I will have a sample for everyone to view and will walk everyone through it with tips and tricks! There are several to choose from currently http://lisadlaski.ctmh.com/retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=24) :


·      Other types of workshops I’ve done in the past include home décor, my own creative touch on cards or scrapbook pages and another all-time favorite is a jewelry bar!  Yes, CTMH has their own exclusive jewelry line (faux antique gold, silver, etc.) with different pendant shapes (circle, square, and rectangle).  I have samples of the contents you may want to place in your own customized pendants … (http://lisadlaski.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=9 )

Social Media
Take a peek at my social media to see samples of my work to either do the same, similar or specific themed … just let me know!  
JOIN MY COMMUNITY
·         pinterest.com/leeleespretties
·         Instagram: SweetscrappinwLisa

If you have a face-to-face gathering or workshop I will personally create 5 (or more) sweet paper crafted invites for your friends, neighbors, relatives… J
There are these sweet themes available today.  But we can always switch it up …

Chocolate Lovers theme:


Luau Gathering:


Fiesta:



Party!:



Thank you!
Please consider this request and I would be so grateful and I will promise you a sweet, sweet time! J

Sweetly Scrappin’
Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT THINGS!! beautiful and with a lot of detail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo much fun! You should host a gathering or workshop! Sooo much fun! :)

      Delete